Saturday, March 25, 2006

Week 2 Challenge Weigh-In


Well weigh in time comes around every week, and brings new emotions every week... and this week they were decidedly unimpressed emotions. Even though I had the flu, I still did 210mins of exercise in the week (I had a great start to the week!), and I didn't exceed my extras, or eat all my sugar points. So I guess I went expecting a good loss.

Well, i Lost...

200grams.

Thats it.

GRRRRR...

Anyway, I am over it now. When I got home I was good and did my measurements and in just a week I have lost around the middle and legs. So thats great. I really, really want to be in the sixties though! *sigh*

To make myself feel better, (cos I know chocolate won't help, it's only a fair weather friend...) I made myself a picture of me at goal, in a gorgous dress from StopStaring (as seen below!).

Feeling better already! And I WILL be a sixties girl!
:)

1 comment:

jen said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww you will look stunning at goal....you go girl, before you know it you will be there...sexy arms and all!!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...