Friday, March 24, 2006

Gorgeous dresses!




I was just visiting Tracey Anne's Site and she has the most gorgeous dresses from a site called http://www.stopstaringclothing.com/ and I want to buy all of them! Tracey has some awesome things she is going to do when she gets to goal, she has inspired me and I feel all motivated to achieve my own goal!
I have a red polka dot dress that I got a s a reward for getting to 74kilos and wore it for Christmas and weddings and I'd just love to have of these dresses too, and I'd feel GORGEOUS everyday!


Tracey Anne's weightloss journey: Go directly to GOAL. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

2 comments:

jen said...

Love the dresses...just the thing for when I reach goal.
Keep up the great work Rae,

Luv,
Jen

Anonymous said...

oh i can just see us prancing in these outfits!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...