Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dotty


I'm feeling kind of dotty at the moment, it has been a long day, and a long couple of days. But I don't think I'm really ready to expand on that right yet. I am, however, exceedingly happy with the fact that I have been surrounded by people eating chocolate for almost a week in some very stressful circumstances, and I have been able to say no without too much worry! This is a big thing, I have had a huge problem with comfort eating, its kind of odd when it doesn't happen now!
Anyway, in my dotty mood I decided to get creative (my answer to everything! No wonder I'm a visual arts student!) and capture my mood. What do you think?

I think i need to ge something on this computer that has more scope than 'paint'!

:)

No comments:

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...