Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday's sweet sweet cravings...


I WANT SUGAR!
I'm no letting myself have any, I'm going to have jarrah hot choc instead! Still, sometimes I really hate being a woman with all these craving hormones and all...
I did pilates for the first time this morning I years, it was good. And I've discovered something amazing:

I CAN DO PROPER PUSH-UPS!!!

I'm really excited about this :)
My hubby and I are doing push-ups and sit-ups, and just added those handslaps that they do on TBL, during the ad breaks of The Biggest Loser. I set another friend on the challenge as well, so we are both going to be nice and toned, just wait and see! :)
Swim time soon, I need to get out of the house, chlorine and sugar don't mix well, so I'll be safe at the pool!

No comments:

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...