Monday, March 20, 2006

Powering Along :-)




Well my darling husband has started a new job and it's in Sydney which means during the next 40 days I only get to see him 3 times. :( But I'll be busy, and I am going to Perth for a few days as well, so I'll get by. I just honestly hadn't realised how much I would be affected by it. This is the first time since we got married that he has been away, and it is our first wedding anniversary on Sunday and he is working for it. It means however, that I have extra motivation for completing this 6 weeks in a very stylish fashion, because in May we will hopefully be going away for a weekend or something to celebrate our anniversary properly, and I want to be a hot, in the sixties, and very close to goal kind of woman by then! :)
I was flicking through photos that we had, and might get a little sentimental, but hey, that's fine! Thought I'd start with a funny one of me loaded up with camping stuff and a broken arm. Twas the second half of our honeymoon, down at Jervis Bay, and it was beautiful. :)

My Challenge is still going well, I POWERED through an hour long swim yesterday, doing 2kms in only 3 short stops for water, and a short aquarobics Rae-style workout to finish off. I felt fantastic afterwards! And today I rode constantly on my exercise bike, and did a fitstrip, push-ups, sit-ups and starjumps workout tonight to top it off. I have really wanted to eat everything in the house today, but am glad to say the shelves remained stocked, and I'm not going to let myself get run down or mopey or general sook at the fact that I don't have a ready supply of hugs and kisses whenever I need them! :)

No comments:

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...