Friday, March 24, 2006

This time last year...


This time last year I was running around like a chicken with its head only holding on by a thread...
My flatemate and I were busy finishing making bridesmaids dresses, making and decorating the wedding cake, and finishing off all the decorations and had people arriving from everywhere as well. And I had uni assignments to do and classes, boy was I busy.
anyway, it was good, and it really seems a very long time ago! The photo I put on here is one of my hubbies favourites (you'd think the finish product would deserve more attention, but he likes this for the cuteness factor I think!), I think its quite funny!
looking over the year in regards to my weightloss, I have to be quite happy with it. I am 4 kgs lighter than I was when I got married,a and a much better body shape at that! And that is with having pneumonia last winter and subsequently putting on 6kgs while recovering from that. So those kgs are gone again plus more, and I'm well on my way to goal. I have also learnt since then to not eat badly when ill, and during this flu that I have had the last few days, I have been eating (good start!) and I have been eating good no count food (even better!). So I feel positive in what I have achieved and my progress for the year.
apart from weightloss, I have loved this first year of marriage! We have had some hard times, but I am really happy and love my hubby more and more each day! And I miss him now that he is away! Oh so much! But another thing I have conquered is the need to eat because I'm lonely, so YAY for me! :)
Feeling very pleased with myself today! :)

No comments:

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...