Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday's Girl


I wanted to add this photo onto here because it was a kind of milestone to me. This was taken on Jan 26th and next to me are dear friends (and former housemates!) that are both petite size 6's. I love them both, but when I weighed in the 80's it was very hard getting back photos at all, let alone with beauties such as these standing next to me!
This photo was great, because when I saw it my first thought was NOT "gosh I look fat!", but instead it was "wow, I look good!"
I saw this and I felt like I fitted in, not that I stuck out like a big pimple or something. Its a very nice feeling. YAY! And there isn't a double chin in sight (actually mine was more of no distinction between my neck and chin... either way, it's gone!)

No comments:

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...