Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mini Goals- all the way to GOAL!

This bloggin' thing is really quite relaxing really. I am a painter, but since I am at uni and therefore painting becomes 'work', it is nice to have something else to do as relaxation. I have been checking out other people's blogs, to see what everyone is doing , and I love the dedication everyone has in writing out completely their mini goals all the way to goal. So I have decided that that is what I am going to do toady, so that I can see them right in front of me and be inspired every day to keep on going, because it is worth it!

Current Weight : 71kgs

First Mini Goal : 69kg
Reward : Stylish Hair cut and colour! (I really need this! Very motivated!)

Second Mini Goal : 66kg (almost there!)
Reward : Start leader's training, I am really looking forward to that! I love helping others :) - Also a new pair of jeans so I have something to wear during winter!

Third Mini Goal : 64kgs (WEIGHT WATCHERS GOAL WEIGHT!)
Reward : I am going to get a belly button ring (and pierce said belly button... and it's going to be on a very nice belly button by then! :)

Ultimate GOAL! : 60kgs - I have no idea what I will be like at a healthy weight, so I am just going to have to play it by ear on the exact figure!
Reward : I have always wanted to have one of those glamour photos done. My hubby and I are putting aside a bit of money as we go, so hopefully I can have a photo shoot to remember!



No comments:

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...