Saturday, March 11, 2006

My 6 Week Challenge!


MY 6 WEEK CHALLENGE!

I have set myself a challenge!

My challenge is to
1)exercise more often and more varied, to
2)eat only my 21 extras (not bonus points too, like I have been lately!), and
3)count all my sugar points, and to ultimately
4)lose 2.5kgs in 6 weeks.

Because of recent illness, I have let some of my good habits slip, but I am going to get my head in the right spot, my body moving more (and differently), and my eating organized in advance and free of overdoing the sugar or eating to many extras by using all my bonus points. I haven't been really bad of late, but I also haven't been as great as I can be, and I want to live to my full potential! So I am writing out my exercise plan, following the lunch and dinner recipe's on the weekly booklet, and not letting myself get carried away on unnecessary extras and sugar points. I write my exercise and count my extras and sugar points on a whiteboard on the fridge, but I'm also going to put them here so I don't have any way to forget them!

My exercise plan for this week is:
Sat: cycling 40min @36km/h
Sun: Swim 45min 1.6kms
Mon: cycling 40mins @36km/h
Tues: Swim 45min 1.7kms
Wed: Day off, to busy today
Thurs: Swim 45min 1.8kms
Fri: Tennis with friends, minimum 1 hour

My next task is to write the shopping list for ingredients so I can make some of the yummy recipe's in this week's planner! I LOVE the menu planner, it is keeping my food varied and interesting and very yummy, and variety is what I need to get of this 72kgs that I have been stuck on, and down into the 60's!

I'm gunna be a 60's girl soon! I haven't been in the sixties since I was 15 and doing swimming training all the time! YAY!

No comments:

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...