Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm BACK!!! :)


I'm so excited, the computer seems to be working for me again! Let's see how long this lasts!
Well I am back from my travels over west, and had a great time, was very busy (I am so I didn't getto see you Jen, I would have loved to! I'm guessing I will be back over there soon-ish though!) but it really was good. Unfortunately the cd that I have put all my photos onto has been corrupted somehow... so I am going to have to wait until I can get some from my mum :(
So instead I have put a pic of the flowers that my GORGOEUS HUSBAND bought me on here, and a recent pic of me... in the only pair of pants that I have that fit, and that my mum keeps calling my skinny pants, so I like them alot right now!!! :)
Funny story about the flowers actually (I really desearve these ones!), I got home - from flying throught the night and a long stopover- to Canberra, and then a 3 hour drive back to my place (my parents are in Canberra, otherwise I would have flownto Sydney, it's much closer!) , only to discover that my darling husband had locked the deadbolt when he had come down for a day while I was in perth, completely forgetting that my key to the deadbolt doesn't work! So I got here and all I wanted to do was crash on the bed and not move... and I couldn't get in! Anyway, I had to stay with some lovely friends (and play with there beautiful baby girl all day... so not a huge sacrifice there!) until my hubby finished up his job in Sydney and finally came home to me! Hence, he got me some beautiful flowers, and attached to the ribbon was a brand new set of keys that actually work... YAY! :)

Well now that I am back I am REALLY keen to get to goal, preferably by the 24th of July, which is my birthday. I'm aiming for a loss of 0.6 each week which would get me there, and I have just joined up to Curves gym so I can have regular weights training to keep on toning me up! (and since I am a student, it's so much cheaper than doing PUMP classes, which I have loved doing while I was away with my Mum).
Unfortunately I haven't got to go Curves for a workout yet, both hubby and I have come down sick. grrr. so taking it really easy and getting better in record time! :) So in the interest of getting better I am getting off from in front of this screen right now, and will ramble on more later! :)

2 comments:

jen said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Rae, love the flowers, and the pic of you is stunning!! Sorry we didn't get to say hi face to face, but heyyyyyy one day. Keep up the great work, and goal by your birthday, woohooo!! Go girl go......

Keep smiling,
Jen

Anonymous said...

u look positively tiny in that pic hehe xx

mwah!

luv ur other cover girl *shh*

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...