Thursday, May 25, 2006

Curled up in a ball...


Sometimes, I just curl up in a ball. I'll give you one guess why...
Yep, you got it, I'm a hormonal mess right now.
Unfortunately I have a few hormonal problems, which means that I have never had a normal cycle, and when I get graced with the womanly curse, even the prescription meds can't stop me from curling into a ball in pain. Though they did stop the nausea at just nausea, I don't think I could have handled anything more.
Anyway, since dinner and nausea passing a bit, I have just eaten and eaten and eaten. And my belly is STILL rumbling and telling me that it is starving hungry. I just don't know what to do, so I've brushed my teeth and still have my water bottle next to me, and I have the faithful company of my lifetime pal, teddy. Seriously, teddy and I never even went anywhere without each other until I was four or five, and my hubby is out until the small hours of the morning, so teddy is sitting on my lap, helping me vent my frustrations into typed form. Better than eating I guess! Or crying, because that's my other choice right now.
*sigh*
*hugging teddy*
I think it's early bedbed for this little RaeRae.
Teddy does make me feel better though, so here is my ode to teddy!

Oh teddy my dear,
yellow furry ol' friend,
I know you will be here
til the nights cold end,
Through the young and the old,
and the loss of most hair,
It can always be told,
that you'll always be there,
For Me.
:)
tehehe

ok, that just cheered me up mightily, so I bid thee all a sleepy but cheery goodnight!
*sleepy grin*
:)

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Poor darling *HUGZ*
I get really bad period pains too. I first got my period when i was 9, and by the time i was 11 i had it nearly all month every month. So after telling my Mum while i was sitting next to her that i was a freak of nature, he put me on the contraceptive pill top regulate it and prescription pain killers. And when i wanted to fall pregnant with each of my 3 kids, i had like a 3 month window between going off the pill and haveing my periods merge together again, to get pregnant.
Then a year ago the doctor found that the pill was giving me high blood preasure, so i had to go off it. I don't know weather it's because i'm really fat or because my body has sorted itself out, but my periods are being mostly normal. Still heavy enough that i don't leave the house for a few days, but they are managable. I still get crippling pains that can't be helped and i don't have a big cuddly teddy,except my husband and he'll do nicely :o)
So chin up,you're not alone :o))

Jessie said...

oh Rae, please feel better soon - I miss your smiling face and happy words! :)
(I'm sending you some of Brisbane's sun to shine through your window....).
I hope you rest up well, ready to give you best this coming week.
Take care,
Jessie

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...