Sunday, April 16, 2006

Living the High Life while away!


I got to go to a gym! A real, fancy gym! My little $50 exercise bike that I am riding to the death at home is going to be so jeolous when I get back after riding the fancypants ones I did yesterday! Heart rate monitor and everything... I had fun!
Anyway, yesterday I did my first pump class in at least three years (possibly more, and even then I only think I have done two in my entire life before now...). I really enjoyed it, and my mum (who does them all the time) was right next to me so I could just copy her, and bug her with all my questions!
Surprisingly enough, I am not really very sore this morning either! So TEAM Sexy Arms, I think we have been doing a very good job!! I am a little stiff, but no more than I have been every other morning, due to sleeping on an air mattress. I am goign to need a very good back adjustment when i get home! grrr, evil air mattress...
Mum is really keen to get to the gym three more times while we are away, so PUMP, here I come again! YAY! :)

3 comments:

jen said...

yeaaaaaaaaa you go girl "fancypants" ,,,,, good on ya, enjoy

sexy arm team member Jen

Margaret said...

Yaaay, way to go Rae. Funny that your bike will be jealous. I think my shoes get like that sometimes LOL.

Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week ahead :D

Anonymous said...

i miss yewwwww when r u coming back?

*cries*

im off crutches today whoooooooooooooooooooo

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...