Saturday, May 27, 2006

*chicken sounds* bweerrrak! bwerak bwarck...


I chickened out, while on the scales actually, from weighing in today. I think I put on a kilo, and I know exactly what it is (see post below) so I just didn't want to see it, cos it is not real, does not reflect on what i have done this last week, and most importantly it will be NOT THERE next week!
So I'm fine with that. I'm just assuming for the time being that I have stayed the same (cos I usually put on 2kilos at this time, so this is a "normal" thing).

And now i am looking forward to this next week! I am still having trouble from cramps but not nearly as bad now a few days down the track, and I went to the gym and PUSHED myself (instead of slacking off a little over the last few days), and that felt great. Then instead of hanging around doing not a lot at home this arvo, I told my hubby and a friend who is over for the weekend that we were going for a walk down to the beach and around etc, and that was lovely. It was great to get out in the sunshine and talk and explore rocks and have a great time. We live right near the beach that we got married on, so it's always lovely to wonder down regularly cos it is so pretty and special to us. That's why I am have put one of our wedding photos on here (one where I, thanks to camera, don't look too heavy. I was about 10kgs lighter than my heaviest at the time, so it was a good thing... :) That bust is all gone now though!

All in all, I am really looking forward to a bright new week. Right now I have a pot of cauliflower and lentil soup cooking and some wholemeal herby damper in the oven, from the new Really contented Tummy Cookbook, and they are smelling yummy! And we are doing a food shop tomorrow, so will be all No Count planned out for the rest of the week! YAY!

Oh, and on friday I will have been at curves for a month, which means first measurement day is almost here! I am really looking forward to this, I want to see what that body fat % is doing! Should be interesting!

6 comments:

Berrie said...

Hey Rae
Thanks for your lovely message on my blog I appreciate your lovely kind heart warming words.
Oh you look so happy and so gorgeous in your wedding picture..
Thanks so much for all your help and guidance too...love those arms..hehehe
Berrie xx

jen said...

Good on you Rae, you have a great week, enjoy those measurements at curves....and ohhhhhhhh loved your wedding photo.
keep up the great work, go sexy arms team,
Jen xx

Bec said...

Rae you look gorgeous and so happy in that photo. Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh but u look so gorgeous in that pic hehe and yay busty wenches! :)

Anonymous said...

hi rae your a inspiration to all of us good luck with losing the few extra kilos scuttsy :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...