Friday, May 12, 2006

Rae's first (cute) HAT! :)





I am so proud of my hat.

It sits so cute with my new hair, and my hubby loves it too and keeps telling me how cute I am (I am currently in my massive dressing gown and still wearing it...).

It very exciting, I feel like I can survive the cold now, because at least all my warnth will not be able to escape out the top of my head now... so hopefully I will need less clothes layers on! So therefore solves the problem of not much that fits... :)

Would you believe I have never had a cute hat before? It is very exciting not to look like a bauble/pompom/ball-face!!! :)

oh and I think that I have caught TinyDonna's camera addiction... I seem to love taking lots and lot and lots of photo's these days!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

The hat looks absolutely gorgeous, and so do you!
I bought one of those trendy Billabong headbands yesterday, you know the ones with the cable knit? Will have to post a picture of this to show you too.

stevierose said...

rae look at you,fantastic...love the trendy hat as well

keep up the wonderful efforts
rose xxxx

Anonymous said...

hehe its ok camera addictions are graand! your hat looks so cute babe!

yay us!

:D

jen said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy there, the hat is cute and you are a cutie....

Jen

Rae said...

Thank you all so much for your beautiful comments! I love getting them! i get so excited when i hop on the computer and load up my page and see that i have comments! It just brightens up my day so much!! Thankyou!!
Mwah!

Margaret said...

It looks great Rae. You'll have to update your profile pic to show your great hair cut and cute hat. That way everyone can see it each time you comment :D

Well done on your loss in the last week. That is fantastic.

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...