Friday, May 19, 2006

How much exercise have i done this week...?



HEAPS!!! I have actually made a commitment to my Husband that if I don't have a good week on the scales this week I will really pull back my exercise next week, cos with the kayaking and hiking and my normal exercise, my week total is more than 580mins of exercise! Which is almost 10hours this week!! OH MY GOODNESS!!
Anyway the pics are from an email Berrie (see Berrie's amazing transformation so far at tinydonna.blogspot.com!) sent me and I think they describe me perfectly right now! I feel like warrior woman slaying dragons, and I am running around and around and around and around and around and around cos I have so much energy these days! I love it!

*grin*

I also want to say a HUGE thankyou so everyone who comes and visits me here and leaves little comments, I love getting them! Thankyou so much, you brighten my day! :)

Weigh in day tomorrow, and I have a new top to wear as well, which i am extra specially excited about...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic progress, Rae - good luck tomorrow
I was so inspired by your cute hat - tried some on myself the other day - what fun! Haven't talked myself into one yet, but I hope to be bold enough to wear one soon.
You look terrific and sounds like a great few days away - lucky thing!

Bec said...

Hey Rae!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! You are doing great, way to go!

I find with the exercise that some weeks I am so totally into it and I lose hardly anything then some weeks when I still do a good amount, but nothing extreme, I lose more, a little frustrating but the inches are melting away!

Love the hat, I will be buying a hot pink beret this week... with matching gloves, oh how I love pink. I will be so ooh la la!

I'll keep reading with interest!
Bec

Anonymous said...

oh u know i will alwasy come here for comments and loving hehe how funny is the running man? omg! hehe

luv yah

d xxx

Rae said...

Thanks for all your wonderful comments everyone! and i am glad you found how to get the blogs Susie, they are so motivational! Let me know how you go with your exercise this week!
HUGS to all!
Rae :)

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...