Monday, June 26, 2006

WWW - What a Wonderful Weekend






Wow am I tired! I've had a great weekend, had a friend's Kitchen tea on friday night, then drove to Canberra straight afterwards (got in around 2:30), and then got up and had family photos done with my family, which turned out to be really fun! The last family photos were about 5 years ago, and so we didn't have the complete family (addition of my hubby!), and we have all changed so much... oh it's so exciting to be able to not cringe at the thought of the frame going up on the wall and knowing that everyone can see my fat face beaming down... no more of those photos ever! HURRAH!! I took photos of the sample photos we have, we get the real ones in two weeks and they are going to look SO GOOD! And we finially got long-overdue haircuts as well, so even better! This is just a selection too... for the first time ever, everyone is happy with them so we went the whole hog and got a package!

Anyways then we went to the engagement party of one of my bridesmaids (and best friend from school), and that was really fun and exciting, and it's so wonderful seeing friends happy and with lovely fellas who treat them right! :)
My youngest brother took advantage of my visit to get us to take him and his friends to the movies after church on sunday to see Over The Hedge, and you should have seen the sugar high's afterwards! Oh my goodness, I don't know how I got them home in one piece! I made them walk there and back, and made tem do some starjumps... and they still were bouncing... but I had fun, they are great kids. :)
Actually, with my brother in his first year of high school, I am not sure how much longer I can call them kids... especially since I seem to be getting shorter and shorter or they are much taller and taller... I'm such a shrimp...
We had a such a great (and full) weekend, and I feel even better about it fromteh fact that apart from a few fantales, I didn't eat anything remotely bad, and despite the bitter cold, I went walking with Mum for 45 minutes both yesterday and today, though I borrow gloves after the first time! It was so good walking though, gives so much time for conversation!
I think for now I have to get off, cos after travelling back today (and napping in the car a bit...) I seem to be a little hypo and overstimulated, and think I should get myself to nice warm bed!

3 comments:

Ails said...

Sounds like you had yourself a full on weekend! Doesn't the time just fly by all too quickly on weekends like that! And the fact that you managed to squeeze in a good walk amongst all of it is impressive. Good girl :)

Fantastic photos, btw! I'm sure that the 'real' photos will be great!

Have an enjoyable week Rae,
Ails xxx

Anonymous said...

hey honey i love the pics.. iwanna see the real things too! too fuzzy i cant see your tiny tiny waist! :)

mwah

luvy ah and missed yah

d xxx

Lisa said...

What a wonderful week indeed!
And isn't it great how the camera has turned from foe to friend!
Love reading your posts as always
Lisa

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...