Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sunshine


I've been sick again the last few days, in fact my lovely boss sent me home today cos I was in danger of fainting or having an asthma attack... So yet again I am bored and on the couch, and I can't even go exercise (which you know I love to do and hate not doing... So it's pretty annoying!).
Oh, and you know how I have been proud of myself for not not eating when sick lately? I still am proud of those achievements, but not as impressed on my behaviour this time. I ate and ate and ate on Tuesday, and not as bad but not good on Wednesday. And the little switch that tells me I've had enough? It must be sick too, or on holidays! So basically I am expecting a gain this Saturday, but I am not letting it get me down at all. And THAT is something to be proud of I think! I have made some mistakes, but I am still tiny, I have still achieved so much, and it's not worth my worry. I'm just going on with life!

It's such a beautiful bright sunny day today, and I love it! We have been getting so much rain lately, it is a lovely and welcome change! So I thought I would share the view from my wide open window (though I just had to close it cos of the whole keeping the chest warm.. grrr... It was lovely while it lasted!)
Hmmm, as I am basically housebound, I don't have much to write about! But I thought I would update anyway, and leave you with a thought from the book of proverbs:

A happy heart makes the face cheerful!

So if you are feeling down about your outside appearance, work on the inside first and it will work it's way out! :)

5 comments:

beebeejaybee said...

what an awesome view, keep those happy heart thought hapening and that chest warm, I know what the rain has been like the last few weeks It is great to have some sunshine, Spring is comming I cn feel it

jen said...

awwwwwwwww Rae, >>>HUGS<<<<< hope you are feeling better soon.
Keep smiling and thinking Tiny,

mwahhhhhhhh
Jen

Mel said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Rae, I've come down with my second cold in a month as well, our house is currently impossible to keep warm with half the walls missing due to renovation, very drafty! Good for you for trying to keep to your points, I know it hasn't been easy for me,
Mel

Berrie said...

Rae oh darl (((((HUGS)))))
I am sure it is this weather that is making it so hard for you to get passed this chesty thing..
Love your proverb it is so true Rae...thanks for sharing and I od hope you get lots better soon..
Berrie :) xxoo

Ails said...

I hope you are feeling a bit better now that the weekend is pretty much upon us *big hugs*

Stay warm, rug up and hopefully you will be well in no time - worry about your food intake then :)

Ails x

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...