Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm getting warmer... right now!!


Well I always said I wouldn't be one of those people with the furry jackets etc, but I am and its so warm and comfortable and now that I am not big I don't find that I look like a box anymore, I think it looks alright! (it's not fur by the way, all acrylic, the whole idea of wearing furs is harsh, unless you are a caveman and thats all there is to keep warm... we have so many other options!)

And I have noticed lately my jeans are looking a little odd now, they are getting baggy around the knees and around the belly is quite bad too (but i can hide that)! I need to to get to my next mini goal soon, I need those jeans, pronto!

though I was saying that they will be size 10 jeans... this is a size 8 jacket... it will be interesting, very interesting!

I LOVE BEING A SIZE 8!!! It's still freaking me out, really it is!! I need to keep reminding myself, cos I picked up a 14 and moved at least three steps before realising what i was doing!

Anyway, weigh-in tomorrow morning! Despite the excitment at Curves this morning, I think my I am heading for a small gain this week (due to cold/flu thing? Cos I have been SO good!). The Curves scales weigh about 2 kilos heavier though, so I really have no idea. Weighing in twice is just weirding me out...

oh my jacket is so warm!! It's so thick and so warm!!!

5 comments:

jen said...

woooooooooohooooooo little Rae, love the SIZE 8 jacket darl, it's suits you!! And keep up the great work as I CAN'T wait to see ya in your SIZE 8 jeans,
mwahhhhh,
Jen

Lisa said...

Hey Rae
I'm with you on the furry jacket - I have two to keep me warm. Don't the sizes freak you out? At the rapid rate that we drop sizes don't you wonder what size you'll end up?
BTW how do you do your collage photos - what programme do you use?
Looking great Rae - you're an absolute inspiration!

Mel said...

Hi Rae,
that jacket is gorgeous, (and you in it too, of course),I can't wait until I am somewhere near that size!
Mel

Bec said...

Hey Rae! Looking good! Go you and your little size 8 self!

Anonymous said...

whee 8 jacket? my god youre tiny hehe

xxxx

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...