Thursday, June 01, 2006

Learning the Layering...


How very art-y of me... This is what it has come down to, me wearing a dress over a jumper and jeans (and shirts underneath...) plus a HUGE knitted scarf that a beautiful friend of mine made for me, and my hat, all just so butt doesn't freeze and I could leave the house last night and not be shivering all the time!!!
I guess the positive side of it is that the dress that I am wearing over the top of all these clothes was the size 10 little black dress that I have had hanging in my wardrobe for probably a decade, and was kind of my "goal outfit". And I am wearing it over things! So that's pretty good, yeah?
Oh, and just ignore the red puffiness of my eyes, nose, ok my whole face! I am getting better, I promise! Just not as quickly as I would like to! But I have continued to be good, and even exercised when I can, so hopefully it will all good for weigh in on Saturday. In the meantime though, tomorrow marks my first month at Curves, and I have to brave the body fat % thing, and the measuring tape... Should be interesting... I'm getting a little nervous, I hope there is something to show for my month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww cute. i love layers. i am the layer queen. anyone will tell u.. to the point where i actually make myself look fatter by doing it hahahah

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...