Monday, June 19, 2006

It's a new week! I love that fact! :-)

Anyone wondering where I have been? So have I! I spent last week sick and having chest/asthma problems, so I didn't get on here, especially as this is a very cold room and that is really not a good thing for me.
I had a wonderful weekend though, as not only was I feeling a fair bit better, but I got to go down the coast and visit friends, and also see my parents who were visiting too. I even won at cards (hurrah for Queen Rae!! tehehe) - we play a game called Philadelphia whenever we get together, and it's great fun. Keeps everyone in the same room at the same table for hours! :)
Then on Sunday some lovely friends of ours dedicated (christened) their beautiful daughter, and then had a lunch party, where I enjoyed myself heaps, but also enjoyed all the sweet things heaps... oops! I hoped on my exercise bike in the evening though, and made vegie soup for dinner, so I think it'll be alright overall. I just can't let myself treat every event as a a chance to go nuts (I didn't exactly go nuts but you know what I mean...), cos we have a special event (engagement party's, christening's, weddings, birthday's) on every weekend until August. And then some in august (haven't looked that far, but I think it just keeps going!!)
So must keep some perspective!

Anyway it was gorgeous, she was beaming and laughing and being really good. And the whole service was a family service so lots of kiddies everywhere and there were puppets and it was great! My hubby had to keep telling me not to get too excited and clucky! But sometimes I cant help it! :)
My reflective mood is obviously still ticking over in my head too, cos we took pictures yesterday, and when I saw the one of me I really noticed how much I have changed just in the last few months. I only started blogging in February, and the first pic on my blog was the one above with my hubby, and the next two are Feb as well, and then the one of me yesterday! For starters my chest has disappeared... And the top I'm wearing is a size small, and used to be tight and stretchy, and was loose on me!
Actually, with all the weddings etc, I really need to go shopping... Oh what a pity! Will just HAVE to go to the Myers sale and shop.... tehehehe :)

5 comments:

jen said...

wooooohooooo you are getting soooooooo Tiny.....keep up the great effort girl.
And hope you are feeling sooooo much better, look after yourself girl!!

Keep smiling,
Jen

Mel said...

Hi Rae,
Wow you are looking great, I can't wait until some of my clothes get a bit looser, the only thing falling of me is my jeans, and they were loose to start with, have a great week, had to give up on the toilet training, she just not interested, maybe next month!
Mel

beebeejaybee said...

Glad to see you back, a whole week with out a post is unusual was wondering what happened

That change is brilliant good luck with the shopping

Lisa said...

Rae- you just look beautiful - and I sorely missed your posts during the week.
BTW - how do you do those collage pictures for uploading? What programme do you use?

stevierose said...

u look amazing! wow
id be interested to know how u do the collage pics as well, what a positive difference in size, you look beautiful in all the pics btw
i went to the myers stocktake as well..no clothes but got a king size bed woohooo..heres to losin weight whilst having a good sleep : )

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...