Saturday, June 03, 2006

Good, but oh so tired!


I had my WW weigh in today (I am glad I don't have to weigh in at curves more than once a motnh, this is confusing me!) and I stayed the same as two weeks ago. Last week was "that time" so I had put on a bit but had chickened out of finding how much, and I was so right that is was all gone this week, cos it was nowhere to be seen! I would have liked to have lost, but staying the same is ok. So long as it's down again next week.
So today have been up at 6:30 to get to work, gone to the gym, and then an engagement party where I ate a sensible but yummy lunch and didn't have any of the dessert except for some fruit, and now I really tired. Super tired. So tired I think I am going to post this and go and have a nap!
*yawn*
:)

1 comment:

jen said...

Enjoy your nap little Rae...glad you didn't gain after the flu and ttom ... next week girl, go Rae, go !!

Jen

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...