Sunday, June 11, 2006

Giving Positive Thinking a flying chance!

I have had a shocker of a week, you know "those" weeks where everything bad happens and the world seems to be just little bit against you? Yep, it was one of those. Yesturday I even typed out a whole post about it, and my computer died just as I was going to post it.

After that happened, I got to thinking. Do I really want to whinge more and more about this last week? What will it achieve?

Answer: NOTHING

SO, I am giving the power to positive thinking.

Yesturday before I left for work (on a saturday...) I asked my hubby if we could go out and have a nice night. Something special. We don't have alot of money so we don't get to go out much, so it was SO NICE to be able to go out for Thai and then off to the movies to see Take the Lead, which was just lovely, and makes you want to run out and book ballroom lessons straight away! Even my hubby wants to! To top the night off, we just got in to Woolies before it shut and got some merange nests and Fruche and make little desserts with a little canned fruit as well, and they were DELICOUS! Only used up 1 1/2 extras points too! :)

So I had a lovely evening, and have had a relaxing sunday morning, complete with cooked Sunday Breakfast.... yummm... No Count really is wonderful! Nobody but WW would make me feel that bacon, egg and baked beans with mushrooms could possibly be guilt free! :)
Now we are going to go wonder through town and brouse the shops, cos it is too wet and miserable to go down to the beach today.

As for last week, I was really good with both my food and exercise, but the result on the scales? Put on 0.1kg, which makes 4 weeks of pretty much the same weight. So this week I am taking some advice I was given, and as you can see by my exercise plan for the week in the side bar, I have cancelled planned exercise for the WHOLE long weekend. Then just lighter for the rest of the week. I think my body deserves a break, and I haven't not exercised for ages, so now is a good time to do it, as the gym isn't open til tuesday anyway, so that stops me a bit! :)

So we will see how my experiment pans out, I know I have still been changing my shape, but it would be nice if the number would chaneg a little too! I am also not going to use any more than 8 sugar points, I want to keep them down in the hope of a shake up and downwards!

Have a fabulous long weekend everyone! And a HUGE THANK YOU to all who have left me such beautiful comments, I love getting them, it really does brighten my days! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

jen said...

ohhhhhhh Rae, keep up the great effort you are putting in, hope the shake up you going to give your body is enough to scare those demon scales into going downnnnnnnnnn!! Good luck darl, mwahhhhhh, Jen xx

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...