Tuesday, August 01, 2006

In Canberra - but not too cold!

...And for that, I am very grateful! ;)

Well all is going very well for me! On Saturday, after my other post, I got a call back about the job, to come down for a second interview today! So I drove up the morning, and it went really really well, so hopefully I will be able to report some very good news soon! :) I'll definitely be shouting it from the rooftops (blogtops?!)!!

at the moment I am sitting on my Mum's computer, wondering what to do with my day tomorrow, as we have a dinner cruise for a friend's birthday on tours, and so are staying up here until then. I fell kind of lost... Though I have looked up both Curves and my hubby's gym, so I think those are definitely on the agenda! :)

and how good am I? I not only have been able to start walking on my poor broken toe, but I went yesterday and this morning- before having to drive up to Canberra for the interview! I fell very proud of that! Would love to get back to the jogging/running, but one thing at a time! It was lovely, I met up with a girl from my WW meeting, and so we yappered the whole way, makes it much more enjoyable!

well you know how I like to only do posts with pictures... So today's picture comes courtesy of my mum's computer photo collection... I have had fun! :)

7 comments:

jen said...

wowwwwwwwww seeing pics like these really show how far you have come...keep it up Rae...go for goal!!


Jen mwahhhhhh

Lillybud said...

I love seeing old pics of people it really is a great reminder of how well you have done! And i have to say i love that red dress :)

Lisa said...

Who is that person with your family?
I wish I didn't avoid the camera so much before - so I could find some of these photos!
Even 7 months ago you looked good though in that red dress - how different will Christmas this year be though!

Rae said...

yeah i need to tell them to stay away from my family!
I love my red dress too, but i have to take in soooo much, and everywhere! but i am determined to do so, it was actually one of my rewards on my way down.
and i thought i looked pretty great in it, so that was wonderful! but i have to say, i will be looking a whole lot greater this christmas!
*grin*

Anonymous said...

and PLEASE send me your dress koz i love it so much i would kill you for it.. hehe no really!
:)

how good r u honey? and also i got the pics you made me up on my bloggy :) xx

kristy said...

thanks for the comment, rae! it's really good to be back and getting into the routine. Great photos on your page- i think that's one of the reasons I keep coming back. I'm glad you're feeling so happy and positive despite your broken toe! Good on you!
I look forward to being around more often :)
Have a productive week!
x k

Carol said...

Rae, good luck with your job - hopefully it won't be long before you hear some good news. My sister and her family, moved to Canberra a couple of years ago, and while homesick, they love Canberra - both have jobs now, and there's lots for families to do.

I like looking at before and after photos, they are great inspiration.

I see you had a beautiful smile then too!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...