Monday, August 07, 2006

Busy Busy Busy




I am feeling a little stressed and out of it at the moment. It's all the traveling I think, that and I feel like I have made no headway with my weightloss in ages, so am kind of sliding... So to cheer myself up, I have been going through photos at mum's again. Is it weird that I find looking at fat photos fascinating and encouraging and mood lifting? I think it's a little odd... But it works, so I think I'll just keep going anyway! :)

gosh... It looks like I stretched the photos... I promise I didn't! I really was that big... And you know what? I think these were when I really didn't realize I had put on weight. There was complete and utter denial going on. urgh... It's a little bit worrying, though you get to see my hair before I cut it! I had it long for so long, but since then I have been very adventurous with my hair, cos I know it always grows back!

Just in case you think I am rambling... I am. That's just my mood right now! We are in Canberra again, for a job thing for hubby, and looking at rental places. Then driving back tomorrow morning. I definitely think I need to go to curves today, need a pick my up!

*later*

Curves was just the stress buster I needed, especially as the lady for Hubby's job info thing wasn't able to come so it is postponed til next week! ARGH! Why did we drive all this way?!?!

Anyway, over that now... Heading back in the morning, so should get myself rested up!

It's nice comparing those photos above to the photos of our party though, yay for feeling good! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rae

wow! I cannot believe that is actually you with the long hair!!

You look so totally different.
I am loving your new funky dresses as your hair shorter.

You are going to rock Canberra!!

SexyFrangipani xx (ww boards)

Anonymous said...

omg how long is your HAIR!!! hehe thats all i noticed. oh yes and how tiny you are now hehe

ooh i am growing my hair by the way.. miss u babe mwah d xxx

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...