Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Jeans! Glorious Jeans!


I have jeans!

The last pair of jeans I bought were a size 14, but I was given not one pair, but THREE PAIRS of jeans from a friend who's almost exact comment was "look at you, how tiny you are! I have some pants that would fit if you'd like them!"
Anyway, it's great! They have even been taken up cos my friend is a shortie too!
This is the pair I was REALLY self conscious about, cos they are really skinny/straight leg, and I keep thinking about how big my thighs were, and do they look like that still? So I got my hubby to take photos for me, and I am amazed! Seriously, how can my body perception be so far out?!? Must work on that!
anyway, after not having jeans in quite some time, I am somewhat enamored with them, so expect pics of jeans for a while, cos I have two more styles to show off! These are light ones, the others are dark, and are already favourites! Though I feel better about these ones too!

Only problem with this free-jeans-thing is that I think I had better think up a new reward, as jeans were my next reward! Oh well! I am not complaining!

As for todays food and exercise, feeling good about it! Did almost an hour on the bike, riding at no lower than 40k/hr, it was tough but good! And I went for an hour walk into town and back. Not fast or anything, the toe really is a bother, but good walking nonetheless, as Wollongong is all hills!
I am feeling really keen and motivated to get to goal and stop the being-close-but-not-there feeling!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you look fab. almost good enough to be a supermodel.. oh wait, yes you are good enough hehe

mwaahhhh LUV AND KISSES your crazy and stressed sis.. D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

i just BOOKED THE FLIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


arghhhh *faints* hehe

d xxx
(can we tell now?)

jen said...

welllllllllll hullo there "skinny minnie" I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the pics...and the "new" jeans! Super model stuff ehhhhh??

keep smiling,
Jen

kristy said...

oh, excellent! new jeans. Fantastic! How great is it when people want to let go of something, and it's just the thing that you need? Congratulations, Rae. They'll help you keep the eye on the prize!
What are you thinking you might buy for your next mini-goal now, hmmm?

x

Leighanne said...

They look great!!!

Berrie said...

Rae...........ahhhh you are gorgeous....I am proud of you look at your before and now pics use them to motivate and guide you to goal my dear friend and I am happy for you with yours & Donnas news...
Berrie xxxx

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...