Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Moving - the most tiring exercise!



Well, we are moved!!
I would show pics of very tired looking us... But I have no idea where the cord for the camera to computer is... In fact, I have no idea where a lot of things are!!!
so today, we have a photo from our pirate party a few years ago! We are staying at my parents place until we find a place, which hopefully will be today, we have a whole list of places to look at, the first one being in only 20mins time, so this will be a short post I think! At the rate I type at least!
anyway, to the people who don't know, I thought I had better put some very exciting news up!!

Donna and I are going to be in the WeightWatchers Magazine!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

The photoshoot is in 6 days time!! And now that the move is over, I have plenty of time to get REALLY REALLY NERVOUS!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!
so we are going to be in Sydney for the shoot on Monday, then Tuesday I say SHOP SHOP SHOP!!
It's all very exciting! Any Sydney bodies who want to catch up for a coffee I am sure we could find some time...

But even before that, I start my new job tomorrow! Photos of cute little kiddies, here we come!! Not that I will be able to put them on here, but you can take my word for it, they will be cute!! tehehe

ok, well should get myself ready to go find our new place!
WOOOHOOOO!!!
hope this makes sense, cos I think my brain shut off several days and ago.. Or it is packed in one of those boxes!
*grin*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so scared babe but we will be mega gorgeous! :)

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jen said...

wooooooohooooooo
Rae is gonna be a super star too!!
Go Rae, Go Donna...

Good luck with your new job, and good luck with the house hunting.

Woooohoooooooo go Rae, go!!

Trisca.. said...

Hey Rae - have a WONDERFUL time at your photo shoot with Donna!!! Hope you thoroughly enjoy Sydney and especially all the shopping we've got... you'll have a fabulous time I'm sure!!

All the best with the new job too - hope your first day is a really good one. :-)

Trisca.. xo

Mel said...

That is fantastic Rae, I hope you have a wonderful time!
Mel

Berrie said...

I hope you both have a fabulous time in Sydney and I am sure you too will be as gorgeous as you already are...
Berrie :)
congrats on the fab job and your move it sounds like the right thing for you both to do

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...