Friday, August 25, 2006

The Shoot!!! *grin*







WOOOOHOOO!!! Well I am back in cold Canberra after two wonderful sunny days in Sydney being madeover over and photographed, but even better, getting to meet and hang out with my gorgeous pal Tiny Donna! (who really is tiny, isn't she gorgeous!)
At the moment I have "stolen" some photos from Donna and Mary as I have no idea where my cord that links the camera to the computer is, so more coming soon!
It was great fun, but I think I went a little hypo! (did I scare you Donna? tehehe) But you will have to wait and see the mag, buy lots! *grin* The mag comes out in December, and its the Jan/Feb issue, so summertime fun!
oh, and we went shopping... Oh so much shopping... I feel like I spent heaps, but I think I was quite restrained actually! When it comes down to it I tend to try on heaps of stuff (and really enjoy it) but only buy a few things. But I'll post pics soon! The black dress that I a wearing in one of the pics is new though, I picked it up on my lunch break as I walk past the Myers sales everyday... Oh and the other day I picked up 5 items of clothing (including black work pants and a dress) for $3 each! How cool is that!
ok, so I am really busy and have to go, but I saw Kristy's comment so just HAD to post something! Sorry to keep you waiting everyone! I post more soon, hopefully complete with camera photos and a much more details ramble!
:)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha whooooo go team us!

we are HOT xxx

i love that pic of u also the one of me all stripey.. yayayaya

d xxxxxxxxx

jen said...

wooooooooohoooooooooooo
The super model returns...I been waiting for all the details and pics!!
You both looking STUNNING and sooooooooo Tiny....
Love the spotty dresses...

mwahhhhh Jen

Leighanne said...

You both look great - can't wait to see it in the magazine:)

kristy said...

Awwwwww how awesome, rae....
You guys look like you had a fabulous time... and the photos are just great. Thanks for putting me out of my misery and updating!
Hope your new job is going well!
x K

Berrie said...

Hey Rae
I just love your girls look....and I bet it was a fabulous an giggly time had by you and Donna too and to meet Mary isnt she a fab girl too....
YOu both looks so hot you almost sizzle from the pics..
and thanks for tagging me I cant think of anything weird it is a problem....maybe I am just very boring...
Berrie :)

Jessie said...

Woohoo Rae!
It's great to hear you both had such a cool time...like I said to donna you guys could pass as sisters....hehehe

Cant wait to hear all the goss, and see all your photos :)

Jessie

philippa_moore said...

How exciting!! It must have been a wonderful experience for you! Be prepared for people asking for autographs when the magazine comes out.. heh heh!

Trisca.. said...

Hiya Rae - you and Donna look awesome! So glad to hear that you had such a great time at your photo shoot, the photos are fantastic! I'm really looking forward to seeing the magazine when it comes out now. I'll know two real live stars of the magazine - too cool!!

Trisca.. xo

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...