Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pacing...

I am so agitated right now! I know I shouldn't be, but they said they would ring today about whether I have the job, and so I just want to phone to ring!! ARGH!!

Well I have found the closest Curves, and went yesterday and this morning. It's quite exciting actually, as it is a more established Curves, so they have two machines that my usual don't have, and they play games and stuff as well, so I have enjoyed it. Thought the resistance is less on these machines (cos they are older maybe?) so I have to change the way I work out a bit. And I still can't run/jog, so I am not getting as good a workout as I would like to. Anyway, I had fun, though it is a fair distance away, so I can't wait til they open up the one they have planned for right near us!

RING!!! ARGH!!!

I have had about 5 phone calls this morning, but not the one I want!

well once again... Keeping the boredom at bay by flicking though photos on the computer... So today you get some more wedding photos (everyone loves wedding photos!) and I found one of what I think is the Christmas before last... So end of 2004? And it's not even at my heaviest! (I always seem to get a little lighter around Christmas/summer and a lot heavier in winter... Not any more I say!)

1 comment:

kristy said...

you'll have to take another photo just like it this christmas for a funny comparison shot! :D

how great are these little reminders? :)

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...