Saturday, April 01, 2006

Very Brave Today!


My BIG brave move...

Today, I re-heighted myself, so I would know, for good or bad, what height I actually am. When I started, I had been heighted at 160cm, but I really knew deep down that this was being generous, so I stood up and measured in at 158cm. Which is actually 1cm taller than I thought I was, so that is kind of cool!
This 2cm means a big 2kgs decrease in my WW goal weight, and I am being good, so I'm going for that. Even though I think I could get away with the 64, I am being honest to myself! I've changed my stats, and my ticker, and I have even changed my personal goal weight to 59. Figure if I have to be less, I may as well be in the tiny little 50's! :)

Now, To Week 3 Challenge Weigh-in!

I am pleased to report this week that
I, Little Rae Rae, lost

800grams!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with that! And to top it off, in another half a kilo, I'll be in the 60's! (which is where I really need to be, now that my goal weight has changed!)
*very big grin*

To celebrate such a good loss, I am starting the search for my new haircut, which is my reward for getting to 69 (and that is getting closer, yay!). I have been needing a haircut for quite some time, so I am REALLY looking forward to it! See pictures above! I am not sure what will suit me, but as I have quite thick hair layers work well... and it has been a while since i have a chin to show off, so i don't want to hide it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you page! You have put a lot of work into it. Well done on the self-improvments you look great keep it up. Where do you get the Virtual me from would love to try it?

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...