Monday, April 03, 2006

Belly Revealing!





I'm sorry if I scared anyone with that first photo, but I need it there to prove and celebrate the NEW belly!
The first photo was only 4.5kgs heavier. Can you believe it?!
I am amazed at the difference those kilos (and sit-ups!) have made! I have a belly, and it's not all rolly! Sure, there are some lumps and bumps still, but those are being ironed out, and those arms are being motivated by the rest of TEAM: SEXY ARMS (HI girls!) so they will be even better too! I have never shown my belly off before, guess there is a first time for everything!
p.s I have thrown out that blue bikini, no way it fits anymore! I might just have to go buy myself some gorgeous new beachwear when the cold weather retreats!
p.p.s I must be feeling fearless after getting the guts up to publish those before photos, cos I am no longer worried about what everyone will think when they see me in this state of dress! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rae you look FANTASTIC now...I've been watching your blog for a while now and you look beautiful. You're such an inspiration!!

jen said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwww Rae, love those sexy arms...ohhhhhhhh and the gorgeous outfit. You go girl, you'll be stunning in that new beachwear thats for sure

Keep smiling
Jen

Anonymous said...

HI there Rae
Now my team leader I can see those arms taking shape..and you look stunning in the pictures even your big ones you are very pretty..love your big gorgeous smile....

Take care and keep going with those arms..and that belly..I want a belly dancing outfit now it is gorgeous...
Berrie :)

georgie_c said...

Amazing, isn't it, how even a small amount of weight makes such a difference?

You're going great guns & looking fab!

Keep up the great work

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...