Sunday, April 02, 2006

How to create a Virtual Me...


It took me a while to work it out too... I used the virtual model from My Virtual Model, which is designed so you can try clothes on before you buy them!
Its found at http://myvirtualmodel.com/en/index.htm, and I used it through the marieclaire site. You just go in, click personalize, put in your figures and adjust until right. You do need to convert your weight into pounds, so just times your weight in kilos by 2.2 (cos there is around 2.2pounds in a kilo).
My computer is very old, and wouldn't let me establish the model as mine, but I could use the image just by right clicking and saving. Maybe a newer computer can? If so, have fun with the clothes! :)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Rae. I found your blog by following a link on Angel's blog and was blown away that I am on your list of blogs to read. So in I dropped to read your blog and you are doing so well.

I love your Virtual Model Before and Afters. I did mine and was so put off by the before I never actually got around to putting it up but now you made me realise I could do a Now in the middle and it would be a good way to see the difference.

Congratulations on being a 10/12. That is amazing and you should be so proud of yourself.

I look forward to reading more.
Hope you have a wonderful week :D

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...