Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sixties Girl!



I am in the sixties!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
I have to say, I don't know what to say, I am just very very excited about it all! Over the last few days everyone around me has been eating chocolate by the blockfull, and meals have been fish and chips, kfc, airplane snacks etc... And I have managed to keep portions down and drink water and eat and apple where ever I got the chance. Its been really stressful, and I've had little sleep, but I am really proud of myself. (So please excuse the bags under eyes in photos... I look barely with it, but i am happy! REALLY!!)
My reward for getting into the sixties, getting to 69, has always been a haircut! I have been needing it for SO long, and even though it is shorter than what I asked for, I am really coming to love it!
Though I got a funny comment from my uncle... he gave me a hug and commented on my hair, and then said "but you seem so short!". Even my hubby agreed I look shorter (but oh so cute!) with my hair shorter, I wonder why this is?
odd...

6 comments:

jen said...

Heyyyyyyyyyy Rae, your haircut is gorgeous, Ilove it, love it, LOVE IT !!! And it suits you, keep that lovely smile of yours smiling, you are looking soooooooooo good and beautiful. Hugs, Jen

Baby Bump Wanted said...

hi Rae, the hair looks great. and congrats for making it into the 60's woohoo to you.

fiona

Jessie said...

congrats Rae! You look so absolutely stunning...short hair really suits your face! :)
Keep up the hard work (I know you will) and thanks for all the support and kind words - so many people have benefited from you!
Jessie

Anonymous said...

yay to the 60's biatch! :)

your hair looks gorgeous hun. i will email as soon as my work email is working again :)

luv to u xx

p.s. i only lost .2 this week but i will hopefully lose a bit more soon.. i also am on crutches after my fun run... long story but will tell all soon xxx

Leighanne said...

Your hair looks great! What a great reward for getting into the 60's:)

Margaret said...

Whoooo Hoooooo. Congratulations 60's girl. That is fantastic.

And so is your new haircut. It is gorgeous. Funny but it makes your face look even slimmer. I love it.

Well done for reaching this milestone. You have done a really great job :D

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...