Sunday, July 09, 2006

My secret weightloss strategy?


Lots of yummy treats!

:)

This week, despite very tight purse-strings, I bought fresh dates and strawberries (actually they were $1.99 a punnet so wasn't too bad), as well as a packet of Choc Crisp bars - which I never buy, but have been having chocolate cravings so needed something- and I proceeded to lose:

1.6kgs!

So that's a big hurrah for No Count, as I really didn't go drastic or anything, I just stayed real.
Isn't WW wonderful?

So my big gain is almost gone, I am heading back to the nice small numbers that I was... And I am loving the fact that people are telling me I'm looking smaller, clothes are fitting better, all in spite of the numbers. Centimetre/size wise, I am only getting smaller, so I glad I'm not listening to just the yo-yoing scales.

My only gripe at the moment is that the "new" bras that I bought only recently (ok, so maybe its a couple of months ago...) are getting towards ridiculously small... Very frustrating. Can't afford new ones either, so might be time for another undercoverwear party to get some more for free!

Last night I had an AWESOME time at my friend's Hen's night, we went to a TepanJapanese place, where they cook the food in front of you and throw things at you etc... Very cool!
And this afternoon I'm having a stamping (craft, scrapbooking) party, so that should be fun, but I had better go clean up the house!
Don't you just love weekends?!?!
:)

6 comments:

jen said...

wowwwwwww Rae, love your pic!! And CONGRATULATIONS on that huge loss, No Count is really working for you!! You go girl!
Keep that huge smile happening darl,
mwahhhhhh,
Jen

Ails said...

Fantastic weigh in result Rae! Woohoooo!!!!! Looks like the choc crisp strategy worked - sometimes you just can't explain things!!

I love Japanese as well - though, I wasn't get soooo nervous when they throw the food at me. I have visions of wearing it for the rest of the night, so far, so good, but it'll happen one day!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend babe! BTW, v cute piccie of you!

Ails xx

Unknown said...

Hi Rae
Just a new reader, but well done on your great loss this week, and your weight loss to date!

Leighanne said...

Great loss!!! It goes to show that you can treat yourself:)

Lisa said...

Wow - 1.6 kgs - don't think I've ever lost that much - congratulations - and you look fantastic in that pic!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

yay for the big fat loss.. and boo for broken toes!!! :)

luv you cute girl

and i loveee your headband! so sweet :)

d xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...