Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Beautiful Wedding Day for Our Gorgeous friends



We have been really busy over the last few weeks, and with packing and everything it's only getting busier! One of the highlights of the last little while was the wedding of some dear friends of ours, on the 15th. And it was just so beautiful, that I felt like sharing :)
Hubby and I had a fabulous time, though it was a pity I couldn't dance because of my toe. It was all good though, cos it meant I got to watch my Hubby boogie instead, ad that's very entertaining (I LOVE HIM!! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Its a beautiful dress Rae (the bride doesn't look too bad either!) I wish I could see more detail though! Any way - cant wait to see the second one (you lucky girl!)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow i love her hair! and you look amazing! :) and tiny!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...