Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's November already!

Poll Results!
Well you are completely correct Thoughtful, you have me all sussed out! The meals are actually all the same points value! yes, even the one that has the gelato... all 18 1/2 points. the points are straight out of the eating out guide.
So the purpose of such a poll? beware of the "healthier" options. Not surprisingly, the Thai choice was the majority vote, but the mixed vegies (I did all as a serve value) are 5 1/2pts, thats a fair bit for vegies! I have fallen into the trap before (actually quite recently) where i had a good portion controlled take away meal, but was still hungry so ate a whole heap of the mixed vegies as well, thinking it was a great thing to eat, can't add up to much, but when i added it up and wrote it in my tracker... not so good. So make sure you think things through and stick to portions too. Personally, for the same points value, i would be going indian! YUMMM!!! :)


Has anyone else noticed that the year has ALMOST DISAPPEARED!!! Oh my goodness! I guess I will just have to use it as motivation to get to goal before the year is out! I am doing well, have been planning meals using the 7 day planners with Mum, and have been keeping the gym up. Unfortunately have another rotten cold, as well as fever... So that's been annoying, but I have keep up eating even though I haven't felt like it, so I should come out of it ok.
So anyway, I am at home sick today, but I was thinking it's about time for a pic update, so stay tuned, come Monday I'll post new bikini pics, and hopefully there will be a difference to be seen! I feel like my belly is doing better, so here's hoping!
hmmm, it's been a while since I posted, but it's mainly just busy stuff, nothing much interesting, except that I went to Sydney for two days to visit my wonderful friend Kel, and had a fabulous time. We went to her gym (FitnessFirst) and I put her through her very first Pump class (have your legs recovered yet Kel?!!) in a room full of gym bunnies... Seriously the average size must have been a 4... Anyway, then we went out to DFO, which I have never been too, and had a great time shopping. And I am so proud of you kel, into all those 12's, I'm going to have to post before and after shots of you I think, just to show you off! :)
I bought a gorgeous velvet dress from a shop with really weird sizes... Then again, it's kindda fun to say I'm a size 2... And some shirts for my hubby, and all in all, it was great.
Well that's enough computer screens for me I think, I hope everyone is going well, the end of the year is almost here!
Actually, I think this might be a good time for another poll... :)

1 comment:

Rae said...

OOPS!
All the comments dissapeared, I changed the post cos my sidebar had dissapeared! I just want to say, thanks for everyone for leaving comments, it' means a lot to me!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...