Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Feeling Good...

Which is great!

I have been a little down lately, so it's good to be able to say I'm feeling good! I have been having some hormone problems (still) and my body is doing weird things, so I have been feeling pretty awful. But I have preserved, I've still been going to the gym even though I have felt permanently lethargic for more than a couple of weeks, and I am so glad I have done that, cos now I feel ready to face anything, and to get to goal and conquer the mountain once and for all!

I have even gone to the gym when out of area, I was working down south and so was my hubby, but he started 3 hours earlier than me, so instead of shopping and eating, I killed the time at the gym! Abs and butts class, followed by step, then pump. I'm so proud of me! I had done pump the day before too, so exceedingly impressed!

Mum and I are determined to be at our best come Christmas time, so we have even pulled out the good ol' weekly menu planners and are following them for the next few weeks, so here comes the new us!

Oh, and I don't think I had updated everyone on the house news... Well my parents are moving to Perth. In fact Dad has gone already, Mum and Daniel follow at the end of the year, and my other brother (20) is planning on staying in Canberra, provided he has steady employment. So we are going to rent the house from them, which is fantastic, cos there is simply PITTANCE in the way of rentals in Canberra. In the meantime, we are happy staying here, so it's worked out well.

Oh, I lost 1/2 a kilo this week, am happy with that!

Today's pictures are my AWESOME new runners which I just love, and sure, I paid a fortune for them, but they will last and be great support for me! And a pic from a few weeks ago of me and my wonderful Hubby.

Funny thing last night, the leader had asked me to bring in my before photos as she was interested and had already said she couldn't imagine me bigger, anyway her friend - who saw me give them to her - asked "who's that?". I'm unrecognizable!!! OOOOOooo, I could work that to my advantage I'm sure!!! tehehehe *grin*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i lurve your runners :)

d xxx

Mel said...

Hi Rae,
Glad to hear that you are settling in at Canberra, and even found a cheap pleace to live ;)
Congrats on the 500g loss, and I love the new shoes, very spunky!
Have a good week,
Mel

jen said...

awwwwwwww how sweet...love the pic of you and hubby, it is gorgeous. Love the joggers too...I need a new pair which I am going to buy in melbourne...daughter knows from where, shes taking me shopping,,,,eeekkkkkkk!!

I expect a visit when you come and see mum and dad too Rae...OK!

keep on plodding away Rae...darn hormones, they sure do muck the ole body up ehhh.

mwahhhhhhhhh Jen

Ails said...

How fantastic that you still went to the gym even when you weren't feeling well, that's so inspiring! No doubt I would have milked it for all it's worth as a reason to NOT go, so woohoo to you my dear!

WOW, that fairy floss poll result was so surprising! Can you do more? They are a great idea!

And lastly, well done on the loss - I don't think I actually realised til now just how close you are to goal! OMG! You're nearly there!!!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...