Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Bikini Update!



Well here is the update, and yes, I still am as pale as ever, cos it's turned bitterly cold around here! URGH!

Anyway, I got my hubby to take the pics this time, and so they are from a different angle, cos obviously he is taller than me, but I guess that just means I get to see what everyone else is seeing! But the side on is looking better, I can see a difference particularly at the bottom part of my belly, and mum took one look and said, wow, look how your shoulders have changed, so go the pump classes! :) Wasn't on my list for changing in my little challenge, but I am not complaining!

The front view didn't work, when I got it too the computer it was all fuzzy... Don't know what happened, but my hubby had fun taking photos, so I'm sure I can try again tomorrow. :)

Well I went to the Gym (pump) today, first time since in a week due to this flu, but did well, didn't drop my weights down at all, and only had to stop due to coughing twice (actually that was embarrassing, as the instructor actually asked me if I was alright in the middle of the tricep track... ooops... And please don't look at my face too hard in the pics, I look terrible!). Anyway, it was good to be back, I have been sitting around figetting, wishing I could go to the gym! Does that make me a gym addict yet? I think I qualify, I am sure I had withdrawal symptoms! tehehe *grin*

And for my gorgeous gal Donna, this is my new velvet dress, which I have to say, looks terrible on camera! It's the flash... Anyway, I love it, and now I know not to wear it somewhere that's going to have lots of photos! It's the kind of dress I always wished I could wear, kindda princessy and romantic, I would have loved to have been able to wear this kind of dress in high school, all my friends did, and it just never worked for me, I had much to much top half! So it's very exciting for me! And it's red... my favourite colour! :)

5 comments:

jen said...

wowwwwwwwww can see the difference Rae....you are sooooooooo tiny!!!!

And hey love the red velvet dress...it sure does suit you.

mwahhhhh
Jen xx

Mel said...

Rae, you look awesome, so happy in all of your pics,
Mel

Anonymous said...

Congrats your looking great!! you can see it gone from your back!

steph

Lisa said...

Wooo hoo - wish I could see it better though - its absolutely gorgeous - where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

meow i love the velvet dress :) xx

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...