Friday, November 10, 2006

Can you relate?


This post is for everyone who has ever said "I only lost point (something) this week."

I have said it, I hear it EVERY week at weigh in, and I think it's part of how we think. We think that cos we have worked hard, we should get big rewards.

So let me put you at ease.

We ARE getting big rewards!!

This icky disgusting blob, is symbolic of fat. As many know, my amazing mum has been very successful on WW and is a leader, this is her demo blob thingy (sorry if you want one, she was given it, so don't know where they are from!). It used to be a kilo, but it lost some weight, and is now 0.75 kg. Its a point something.

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF IT!!!!

Take a look at your keyboard, see the size of that... It's really very large!

My goodness, I would be happy to lose a quarter of this blob for a hard weeks work, its a big blob!

So next weigh in, think of this blob when you hop on the scales. Even if you (only) lose 100g, its a lot less fat around your belly or thigh or hips or where ever!

4 comments:

jen said...

ohhhhh blob of fat ...disappear from my belly pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I will never say I "just lost point something" again...not without thinking of that "blob"

Jen

Lillybud said...

Ewwww that looks foul but makes ya look at your loses in a new light! thats a huge amount for under a kg!
thanks for the image Rae i will try and keep that in my head. And thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)

Berrie said...

Yes my chemist near me has one whole kilo of that BLOB..I have lost 27 of them yuck so glad I no longer carry that much around Rae...
Berrie xx

Anonymous said...

I was given one of those a while ago - I must get it out and put it somewhere I can see it to keep me motivated!!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...