Thursday, November 23, 2006

Help!

I need fashion help!
I am going to a wedding on Saturday, its a daytime and afternoon one, so I don't need a long dress or anything, but I do like to dress up!
I have a couple of choices, most of them I haven't worn before cos I got them cheap on eBay. The light blue one is a bit big I think, I look frumpy and pregnant... not sure about the others, I think the bright watermelon colour may be a bit... well... sexy for a wedding? I need help! ARGH! Tell me what to wear, please????!!!!




Which dress should I wear to daytime wedding in Sydney this weekend?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Other than my fashion delima, I am going well. I have been a bit up and down lately, and I know as women we do that, but I have been swinging badly of late, and am getting a little concerned, so I promise to see doctors about it. Today is the first day in a week without a sugar bender, so at least thats an achievment! See, I'm still trying to be positive! I do want to apologise to my wonderful friends whom I haven't emailed or talked to lately, I miss you all, and I am so sorry. I have been a bit withdrawn, I'm trying to come out of my shell again, don't give up on me! :)

I am looking forward to the wedding on Saturday so much, It's going to be so happy and joyful! Don't you just love weddings?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh watermelon. ok now i think with cardi so u dont show up the bride. trust me im funky

luv u and miss u xxxxxxxxxxxxx

jen said...

dohhhh Rae, I love the watermelon too...add a little bolero or something....yep I with you Donna...

Heyyyyyyyy do miss ya Rae, think of you often, keep smiling darl and biggest hugs to ya.....

Jen xx

Lisa said...

Chin up Rae - focus on the wedding - I love weddings!
I'm with the Watermelon crew - but a cardi may be too casual - what about one of the little short waisted short sleeved jackets that are around? I bought a black one at ICE for $25 - quite the bargain and being short it still allows you to show off your curves...

Anonymous said...

yessss i got my black cropped jacket from target.. go get one!

Anonymous said...

I really like the black and white polka dot, you look great in it! Especially good if the weather is nice and you don't want to be wearing a cardy :)

Lillybud said...

I really like the polka dot one also gives you a really great shape. And i think it would suit wearing to a wedding

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...