Saturday, November 21, 2009

Off to a good start


Well I am back under goal, so that is a great start! I weighed in today at 64.8, so down 0.7 since last saturday. I'm still feeling a little tight in clothing that fit only weeks ago, but Duane has already asked me if I have gotten smaller, so I probably lost some of the bloat that has been hanging around.

My hips and joints are really painful at the moment, so I'm taking things easy. It just means I have to be exact with my points. I love eTools, best thing I ever invested in! All my meals are planned, including lunches, which I don't normally plan (I always do the dinners, but lunch has been my downfall lately), so I'm ready to rock 'n roll.

I've put a pic up of one of my artworks I have on exhibit at the moment (it sold on opening night though, so I can't exactly call it mine anymore!). Just to remind me why I want to lose the extra weight. :)

Thanks Jen for still reading, I really appreciate it! *hugs* :)

5 comments:

Kaz said...

Hi Rae,
I was so pleased to find that you are blogging again! I have followed your progress since the early posts and you look fantastic. Keep up the brilliant work! Kaz xo

jen said...

wowwwwww I love that painting!!

Congrats on your loss....well done !

Cassie said...

Hi Rae,
Thanks so much for your positive comments on my blog. You look awesome yourself! :)

I also really love your blog, it looks great.

Cassie :)

Rae said...

Thankyou so much ladies! :)

BJ said...

Hi Rae,

It has been aaaages since I last read your blog, I don't know if you remember me at all but I have been a fan of yours for a long time via WW. You look fabulous and should be ultra proud of what you have achieved! I am trying to lose weight so I can have a baby, and you are my inspiration xo

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...