Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm thankful for...


Safety pins!

My pile of sewing is getting larger, and my available wardrobe is getting smaller... which is totally fine! However I noticed today, that I have been wearing a minimum of 1 safety pin each day this week, with the maximum being 6 on my dress on Sunday. It fell off without them!

Anyway, I just thought I would share my little secret, my new little friends. You save me from many an embarrassing moment! I love you safety pin! :P


I'm hoping the increase in pinnyness (yes, I know it is not a word!) means I'm in for a good WI tomorrow. Or maybe the sleeplessness and the perfect tracking will just cancel each other out. I'm curious to see!

1 comment:

jen said...

Love the new look blog....and good luck with wi...thou I am sure you won't need any luck...

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...