Saturday, November 28, 2009

Doing the Happy Dance on the scales this week!


I'm So excited today! I weighed in at my meeting, and I've lost a WHOLE KILO! That is unheard of for me! WOOOOHOOOO!

Only 4 weeks until Christmas, and I'm feeling great. I can't wait to have my family over, and friends that I haven't seen for a while. We will be getting family photos done (Dad has already given me advance warning, I should probably book haircuts now actually!) and they will be my first family photos at a healthy weight. Well, there may have been a kindda healthy one at age 12.

Speaking of which, I currently weigh the same as what I did when I was 13. How scary is that?!

In honour of my sudden desire for Christmas to be here, I've put up some of my scrapbook pages from Xavier's first Christmas. He has discovered the joy of presents recently, so it should be really exciting this year! I have also bought some cheap little disney books that we can wrap up and give to his friends, because that is a far more important that I want him to learn, the joy of giving. :)

Well I have a dessert to make and its even WW friendly. I'm making Apple and Berry Crumble to take to a BBQ tonight, so I know that I'll have something non-dairy to eat, that also won't burst my tracking streak. I haven't had a single point out of place for two weeks. And I'm happy to keep it that way!

I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is fantastic!!! And your scraping page looks great. I usually do some scraping aswell but laging behind somewhat.

jen said...

wooooooooooHooooooooooo well done Rae....thats awesome !!

Your scrapbook pages remind me that I have YET to do my holiday book....!!!

Hope you had a great weekend.

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...