Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I FOUND IT!!!!



I FOUND MY CAMERA CORD!!!!
Ok, so why is that exciting, well, cos I love sharing pics, and now I can again! I have Monday tues off, but my hubby only had Monday off... So I have today to myself, so I went and searched... And succeeded!!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!
*grin*

(I love pics, ok!!!)

So anyway, I have several posts to catch up on, cos I now have photos! YAY!!

Hmmm, what else is new...

I got up the nerve to do my measurements again, haven't done them in a while (cos I was expanding a little...) and I have finally updated my total loss of:

125.5cms!!!

How good is that!! I was pretty amazed, I have lost all those cms that had hit my bust and waist, and am now significantly than I was beforehand! GREAT!

I'm a little without voice at the moment, I'm hoping a good night sleep will mend that (had a fever, the throats just tagging on i hope), and I am REALLY keen to catch up on everyone's blogs, i haven't had a chance lately, I will do so shortly, so expect comments everyone!
MWAH to all!

So these pics with the red top on is today. This arvo. As recent as you can get. And yes I know I look sick and blerh, so I put on a pic I really like of me from Sydney too.
Keep scrolling for more posts... and still to come I have photo evidence of my hubby cleaning our old place in the Gong, and some beautiful spring flowers from the garden and the flowers the WW girls in W'Gong got me... and hopefully Floriade soon too... I love photos!!
:)
Rae :)

3 comments:

jen said...

Rae,,,you look stunning!!! And only 2 kilo's to go too...wowwwwwwwww!!! And aren't measurements good....geeeeee makes you realise how hard we have worked!! Go girl, go my "team leader" .....

mwahhhhh
Jen xx

Berrie said...

Rae...how beautful are you? look at you what a smile it is nice to see..like your photos of you with your friend Sal on the lake cruise..looks lovely..
hope your throat gets better soon darl..oh go Team leader..go the sexy arms...
Mwah
Berrie xx

Berrie said...

Thanks for the messafge on my blog you would be proud of me..I did even more today...yes I will inform you in an email..
Mwah
Berrie xx
I am glad you are my friend too Rae more than you could know..

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...