Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Cruise (FINALLY!)




Yes, we finally went on the Lake Burley Griffin Dinner Cruise! We had a lovely 3 course dinner, though I didn't have any dessert, didn't like either option, so I guess my points didn't get blown after all!
Besides it was a birthday dinner for my pal Sal (and thats her fiance - very exciting! YAY for weddings! oh yeah, I put engagement pics up earlier didn't I! tehehehe)
Anyway, 3 hours on the boat, and we didn't even feel like we were moving it was so smooth. The lights of Canberra are very pretty, all the buildings light up. Though I think we went up and down about 3 times, the lake just isn't all that big! :)
My favourite sight was something called the 'Corrillian', it was all lit up in Red, and was gorgeous. I am going to have to find out what it is... something about a gift from England? I'm completely ignorant on this one!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...