Monday, February 01, 2010

It's February already?!



I honestly don't know what happened to January. It seems to have been lost in a black hole. Unfortunately, there must have been food in the hole, as I seem to have found some extra kilos, but I am back in control, and moving them off again.

Actually, I do know what happened to January, it was highly populated! 4 new baby's have arrived in the lives of those around me, and I'm been clucking so loudly I'm sure you have all been wanting chicken for dinner...

I am feeling the pressure from Duane for another child very strongly, and have been rather sad about the fact that we can't yet (we still need to finish the list of things needed to be in place beforehand), but am trying to funnel that into getting those things done. Like getting my weight down as much as I can. I've started looking for a wheelchair friendly car, so that I may actually be able to get out a bit. I need to look into the cost of a carer, and Xavier still hasn't been accepted into childcare, but if I keep focused, I won't lose the plot. Well, not too much. :)

I'm just rambling, but it is good to ramble. I've adjusted my goals out a little, and I am determined to not compromise myself or my health. This is a bit deal, and I am making it a priority!

I hope you had a great January ( I had a wonderful time with all the baby cuddles... oh so many babies... so CUTE!) and that February is as sweet as it is short.

1 comment:

jen said...

"cluck cluck" mmmm now I know why I was eating a lot of chicken !!!!
The babe in arm look suits you Rae....hope your turn is not too far off !!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...