Sunday, February 21, 2010

On we go...

I'm having one of those weeks this week. Xavier is getting his molars, so it's been no sleep, temperatures, gunk coming from ears and nose, and this morning, the worst poos ever. Have you seen the ad on TV for number 3's? Thats my dining roon today. I've scrubbed and scrubbed, and antisepticed everything, and I can still smell it. Needless to say, I'm off to the doctors with him today, just to check there is nothing else going on.

Anyway, thats my whinge. no great changes in weight for me, I've been too tired/busy to focus on it. But I know I need to track, even when life is yucky, so I've pulled up the tracker, and am being a good girl.

At least, until the internet drops out again. :P

1 comment:

jen said...

ohhh poor little man...hope he gets his teeth real soon...and you both get some good sleep xx

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...