Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





It's just a quick post from me, I have had an army of people at my house for the last 10 days, and it has been fantastic, but I am completely exhasted!

I haven't given a thought to WW, but I also haven't been silly, and I'm delighted to be sporting a great loss over christmas, and I am hopefull that it will still be there when I go to my meeting on Saturday. Either way, 2010 will see a trim little RaeRae before we start trying for another child. Hopefully next NYE I'll be sharing pregnancy news!

Have a wonderful last day of 2010!

1 comment:

jen said...

ohhh gorgeous pic Rae...

Here's hoping your 2010 will be full of wishes fulfilled.

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...