Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the mend :)



I'm finally feeling a bit more alive, so am pulling myself back onto the wagon, and plan to be on track for my 50's challenge, I've only go to get 0.2 off in the next two weeks to be on track. That is achievable, even with Christmas looming!

I'm still very sore and exhausted from surgery on Wednesday, but my ankle has settled enough to let me off the crutches (still painful, but I can walk straight on it, which is what I need to do for my hips), so I am happy about that at least. Unfortunately the surgery didn't go as well as hoped, but I've had my few days moping about that, and I'm just going to keep on going now. :)

My aims this week are:

combat negative thoughts - whenever I catch myself getting negative or down, write it down and turn it to a positive.
No exercise - need to heal
Therefore, I need to be perfect with my tracking.

Well we have our church Christmas event on this afternoon, and I singing in the choir (hopefully, providing I can stand that long) and then face painting the kiddlywinks. So I should get myself on the move!

I hope you are all enjoying beautiful summer weather,
Rae :)

1 comment:

jen said...

So happy to hear you are on the mend...
I think I will be taking your advise....I need something to stop all my negative thoughts too....

Loving all the lovely summer weather....yayyyy

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...