Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!






Hugs for everyone!!!

WOW, it's a busy time of year, isn't it! We are house sitting at the moment, so I am sorry I haven't had the chance to post or even check the email in ages. But I have a day off today (with no other plans!), and I feel it is long overdue!! I also have a new phone, the old one wasn't taking calls or msgs or anything anymore, so I really have been in a black hole! Not anymore though, yay!

Though, my day off is a little marred by the fact I have a very sick hubby home with a vomiting bug, poor fellow! I'm really hoping I'm not next!

We had a lovely Christmas with my folks, and considering they are leaving for the other side of Oz in only a week, we have been making the most of the time! They got me some fish, which were dead by morning (poor things, 20ppl in one house stressed them out REALLY bad), so that was sad... and amusing... and I got my hubby a weekend Rock Climbing adventure in the blue mountains (and get to go too, otherwise it'd be like sending him away...) so that is exciting to look forward to! Anyway, it was a fabulous day, and I managed to stay the same weight as I have been lately, all up until yesterday in fact. I am very sorry to say that yesterday we went out to the movies in Sydney, and forgot to have lunch before leaving the house, and realised once out that NOTHING was open except the movies, and subsequently I ate a lunch of maltesers and movie popcorn (which I hate, it smells like... well, horrible). So today the scales are saying 68.4 EEEK!!!!! That's 2 extra kilos!!I know I'll get back down in no time, but still, I really didn't want to eat them, but I was SOOOOO hungry!

Hmmm... what else... I have been working so much I really haven't done much else! I have put some pics up of the family opening pressies, they are about the only pics I have at the moment! the pic of me was taken at the end of the day as I realised that -hang on- I hadn't got any pics of me, and I needed to show how much better I feel this Christmas 10 kilos lighter than the last! like my dress? I love it! I bought it for a wedding a couple of weeks ago, any excuse for a new dress!

3 comments:

jen said...

Yep, sooooooooo do definetly love that dress!!!

Mel said...

Rae, you look awesome in that dress, hot mamma!
Mel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my Blog Rae!! That was really sweet.

and OMG you look so HOT in that dress. I hope my mum can take mine in when I get to be one of the "little people" like you :)

You have done so well - congrats!!!

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...