Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas, a great day to look back and say YAY for the changes!



Thought I do my little compare trick... I really enjoyed all the compliments I got this year. Last year Dad got new digital scales for christmas, and when I weighed on Christmas day on them I was in the 76's, this year I was in the 66's (and will be again very shortly!). The first photo I was probably about 79 or 80, so not heaviest but heavy enough! I loved my new dress last year, and was really proud of what I had achieved to that point, and I am even more proud of this years efforts! YAY for WW!! :)

P.S. Like the look of the new page? I don't! I tried to update and it lost everything, and since I am not on my own computer, I don't have any of the images or anything. So I promise new and exciting things in a week or so when I finally get our very own computer out of storage and up and going again! YAY!

6 comments:

Casey aka Angelbuglet said...

Wow Rae, You have comesoooo far! You really are tiny now! you are amazing! Gorgeous dress too!

Anonymous said...

its gorgeous darl xxx

jen said...

Love the look of the new dress Rae.....its wowwwwwwwwwww!!! Love the comparasion pics too....you have made an awesome effort, looking sooooooooooooooooo little...with emphasis on the little !!!

Keep smiling darl,
Jen

Mel said...

Its amazing how much you have shrunk over the last year, I hope I look half as good as you when I reach you weight, because I will still be gorgeous!
Mel

Mel said...

PS You also looked fantastic in the magazine, it was so cool to see someone I know in print!

PersistentGirl said...

hi rae, thanks for visiting my blog :o) Your comparison pics look fab and your dress is the greatest!
I think calorieking is very similar to WW :o)

*mwah*,
PG

I have a healthy BMI!! WOOT! WWGW of 65kgs acheived Sept 2009.

On the way to the 50's...